noblescent

a personal blog

BEAUTY. Let Art Speaks...

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
السلام عليكم

before and after...


Lets beautify ourselves inside out no matter what they say, inshaAllah..:)
Please check this out, ma sistah from anotha motha!

Al-Quran, Surah Al-Ahzab, ayah 59 says:
"O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their outergarments (jilbabs) close around themselves; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving and Gentle"
bak pepatah my sister, Nadiah Husseini Zainol Abidin, "if she's pretty, she's gonna be pretty with or without a hijab. she might as well be pretty and do the right thing. just a thought =)"
Mirror Mirror on the Wall… (Dua when looking in the mirror)
الحمد لله الهم كما حسنت خلقي فحسن خلقي

Alhumdu lillahi Allahumma kama hasanta khalqi fahassin khuluqi

“Oh Allah! As you have beautified my outward/physical appearance, then beautify my inward appearance (character)”ayy.

 kene credit nih.
Brush - crazykira
Vintage wallpaper - xXxdefiance,
Plum Blossom - Savit
Model Pic - kafine
Adobe Photoshop CS4

Comments

  1. Thank you for this post. wallahi, I adore you fillah. you are my inspiration and I am so flattered! Can't believe I just read this in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments, concerns or inquiries? Or else, just drop me a note to say hi! :)

back to top