noblescent

a personal blog

6 times injections, more to come and still smiling :)

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

enam kali kene cucuk petang tadi...
dua kali je darah keluar tapi half way.
not fun *__*
fine veins and low blood pressure don't help :(
malam ni projek makan dan minum banyak as advised.
esok pegi blk ke klinik dan hospital for blood test semula and x-ray.
medical check up je :)
Allah please please pleaseee let my blood flow out with ease.
please ya Allah, keep me, my family and those around me in the best of health, always.
help me make the best choices in daily life and night, now and later.

ayah's away in Malaysia.
nak setelkan borang2 tertentu dan jumpa atok.
ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusan ayah. let along arrive here safely. please ya Allah take care of my family for i'm weak and always inadequate. i'm forever in need of You. amin.

6x injections, more to come and still smiling :) alhamdulillah.

Comments

back to top