noblescent

a personal blog

My 7 Wonders

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

5 things that I was really shukr for were

1. My bubble coat..
I discovered that i was actually sweating in the middle of winter because this coat is serving me well. Thanks Allah for this gift of super awesome cozy coat. 
 

2. My Art (http://blainebradford.blogspot.com/) & Geology Profs. 
one of whom reminds me of this funny guy. both of them are extremely helpful and approachable. most of my professors are anyway. they help me see the world in another perspective.My Allah bless you both with peace and hidayah. amin

3. Perencah Adabi - Nasi Goreng Cina
nasi goreng has never tasted so heavenly now that i'm living the life as a bujang. the best comfort food for winter.

4. Jack Arends Building 

 
I'll be seeing a lot of you in these 3 years duration. Please be kind to me. You are one of the 7 wonders in my life. Let me plant the best seed here and see it grow. I smile every time I meet you. Thank you Ya Allah.

5. End of month


yeayy :) we're almost there.help me make the most of my time ya Allah.

Comments

back to top