noblescent

a personal blog

Light up, dear hope.

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

next year is fast approaching. time is ticking away. i'll turn 22. 

ya Allah, wherever I choose to go, please let me go with all my heart.
wherever I choose to stay, please let me stay with all my heart. amin...



ya Allah,
I beseech You, please let my heart go by Your choice and solely Your choice.
because I don't know what's best for me.
because nothing but goodness comes from Your.

because nothing but the best comes from You.


Let's pray for the best to happen. 
if Hope is about to slip off our hearts and minds, quickly grab and hang on to it.
drill it. drill it hard.
if the tie is lose, tighten it up.



 "Only the wise could estimate, the unlimited Grace of the Almighty Allah who releases us from calamities, and removes grief from the defeated hearts. On numerous occasions, man is sorrowful in the morning. But by evening his disposition changes to happiness. So when you are surrounded by difficulties, repose absolute hope in the Unique God."
~ Imam Ali rahimullah ~




 Allah ya Rahman, ya Rahim, ya Qudus, ya Salam,
dengan rahmahMu, jangan biarkan kami terlalu mengharap pada apa yang tak pasti.
amin.

# live with no regrets. Allah is by your side. 

Comments

back to top