noblescent

a personal blog

6th Ramadhan

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

anak2 kak Hikmi (Indonesian) - Fadina dan adek.

Once upon a time, a pair of siblings, Talha (4), Fareez (3) appeared out of no where and made my day. 

Minah: Okay kids, who do you wanna look like? We can turn you into Spiderman, Batman, a tiger, lion, etc.


Talha: Em...I want to look like a Male (dgn innocentnya).


Minah: (hahahah).....Err..right. And you Farees?


Farees: Can you make me look like a baby?


Minah: (I think these kids are pulling my leg)......Tehehe. Errr..hmmm (they really put me in a hot spot). Oh men, sadly we don't do those designs...(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I wished I could've outwitted these kids. But I got nothing. Smart pants)


Talha & Farees: Okay...we'll be blue tigers then.


6 minutes later.


Talha: Yay! I can eat people now!


hehe. kidsssss. We forgot what sharp brains they have.


Alhamdulillah..another Ramadhan yang Kareem :)


Harini kita makan bubur nasi, okayh!
Haa...siapa pulak yg sakit ni.
Nobody...:)
It's just that, Musharraf, my dear neighbor is officially pregnant with a baby grrrl!!!
What a news. Alhamdulillah. Seronok sgt.
Jadi bubur tu kita buat special untuk si emak dan si baby. Kan bubur tu makanan baby. hehe.
She'll be eating for two!
Recipe special daripada Chef Nor'ain :)
Semalam kami ke masjid utk tarawikh sama2. The newlywed couple tumpangkan. That was when she announced it.
I purposely wore green last night to match up with along...
and when they came out from their apartment, they were both in green too :)
Macam berjanji.
Inshallah mlm karang mereka ajak berbuka di rumah mereka.
Mmmm..apa rasanya masakan dari Azerbaijan ni, I wonder.
tapi sebelum tu, utk aktiviti ptg ni, Umar dan Maria ajak ke downtown Dekalb dan buat food drive for the homeless. It should be fun serving food, doing dishes, meeting new people. meeting dahulu thenn, baru boleh layan iftar. tp takleh pulun sgt sbb mlm ni nk tarawih, dan cramming. yeahh! ecok ekjemm. Doa dipermudahkan please. *-*


Alhamdulillah..thank you Allah for
1. great neighbors, friends and community
2. today's iftar :)
3. ilmu dari kelas harini
4. yesterday
5. Ramadhan <3


Comments

back to top