noblescent

a personal blog

Hai awak...

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

I appreciated your request and curiosity, makcik comel :)
Inshallah bila sha bila dah selesai critique Rabu dan dapat curi masa, I'll write a piece of entry special for you.

As a heads up, I'll let you in a sneak peek...

"I thought to myself, knowing the personality I posses, I would've been more inclined to go for a Doo-Whoop song or anything the like. But since this is a once in a lifetime project, I didn't want to limit it as just mere self-expression (although there's nothing wrong with it). Since it's that meaningful to me, I might as well go all the way and make it for and about others."

(poyo dan over, tak? maaf lah...heh).

:) Jom buat benda yang remeh-temeh dengan niat. Boleh saja benda tu jadi ibadah yang besar dan bermanfaat.

Comments

back to top