noblescent

a personal blog

3 Weeks In a Nut Shell.

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

Asalamualaikum, Peace be upon you.

I know I've been awfully quiet lately.
Alhamdulillah life has kept me occupied…but that's not an excuse for us to stop contemplating.
Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah…Allah gave me the chance to meet amazing new people. Amazing.

Let's do the 5 thing.

1. Alhamdulillah for the Fast-a-Thon. Many students on campus fasted for their first time and shared their experiences. Some decided to go on a quest of spiritual journey and empathy through fasting. Some confessed that they could focus more doing the important things when they fast.




2. Alhamdulillah for the Pink Hijab Day. There's still hope in humanity. Pink Hijab Day is not a fad, it's a lifestyle. Healthy and wise choice.


3. Alhamdulillah for the Seek Conference. Inspiring designers, TED Talkers and challenge takers all around. These are the people who dare to say YES to life.




4. Alhamdulillah for the Tamrin.. These times of tumultuous and fitnah are perfect in building Qaedah Sulbah to build more QS. Think hardship, loyalty and putting iman to the test.




5. Alhamdulillah for each and every single person who came across the path of my life even for a little while and those who are willing to walk side by side with me until we reach the destination together.

I always wonder, why don't I write about the big events that happened in my life. Maybe because I'm incompetent of expressing them in words, especially not at this time and space constraint. I'm silenced by the amazement of why it happened at all. I'm dumb founded searching for words to describe the magical feelings and essence of the significant moments. Bak pepatah org, "cakap pon tak guna". I can try…but I'll end up making books/novels out of them! My brothers and sisters deserve to know and have a taste of these amazing experiences! Terlalu banyak nikmat mahal yang perlu tetapi tak mampu untuk diungkap dengan kata2. Not enough vocal could explain the experiences. Nevertheless, for now, I'll let the photos do the talking as a sneak peek. For now, I can just humbly prostrate and say, Subahnallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar. Semoga bunga2 hikmah dari setiap peristiwa bercambah untuk kebaikanku dan ummah.

I have to and need to write it down so that I could remember it now, not later.

That's it. I've been searching for it…
May Allah make us humble before His other creatures and make us among those who have shukr and ikhlas. Amin :)

Comments

back to top