noblescent

a personal blog

5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me As Of Now - Jan 2015

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

1. Still an Ummu Hurairah but to Macho now…Muezza forever in memory though ;) Kenapa nama kucing tu Macho? sbb dia bajet Macho tp sebenarnya manja yg amat. The flash news is, I found out that Macho is actually a female cat (how did I miss that?! duh). So...yeah, still rethinking of a new name. Boleh panggil Chocho kot untuk Chomel for now. Kaver baik punya.

2. These days I hang out with primary schoolers of the taman, cats and sugar gliders (yep...wiki and tuti) a lot. Men, I love Jitra for this. It totally brings out the other side of me.



3. Annoyed when being called penganggur. If I’m doing what a house wife is doing, and THAT is a job, people are underestimating the voluntary work/chores/care taking that "penganggur" are doing around the house or out. It’s not at all like tidur, lepak dan habiskan beras.

4. It’s hot in Kedah and now at all times, even watching tv, reading and writing seem like a work out. They make me sweat. Literally. Lol. TMI? Moving on…

5. Allah lepaskan niat saya utk tolong uruskan jenazah harini. More to come selagi tak dapat seru berkerja lg inshallah bila dipanggil. Mana2 yg terbaik, Allah. Once upon a time ago, I asked my paklong (Abah) what is it like utk uruskan jenazah (mandikan, kafankan, masukkan ke keranda). He smiled and just sincerely said, "...sangat menginsafkan." Sejak tu, saya bernekad. Selepas SPM saya signed up utk kursus uruskan jenazah kat kolej komuniti terdekat. But they never called back. Allah tunggukan saya utk bersiap siaga mentally and emotionally kot. Today, I think I'm starting to understand what he meant.

Moga Allah bantu kita beristqomah dan terima amalan kita semua. Amin ya rabb.

Comments

back to top