noblescent

a personal blog

flattered

Hi, I am Flattered.


me sooo sadd...
kat skol tadik ade year school assembly kat hall...year head serahkan certificate2....


alhamdulillah, aku dpt silver for participation award. but before cikgu umum kan name aku, cikgu cakap "for this one, we'll be wishing her goodbye soon. she's worked hard. may i present, Ateeqa Nasha Roslan..." T_T so, i was in the centre of attention...everyone now knows i'm leaving and they're all have been wishing me mush luck and goodbye.


i didn't know that she knows. The Year Head, i'm talking about. uugh...i hoped she didn't know. whole school da tau...heemmm...god~ this sux.
tadi, last lesson, i had English. we were doing some research...but shamed, i had nothing to do. so, i helped beckie with her work. 10 mins before the bell went, we were all told to pack away our stuffs and chairs up. bile semua dah pegi, aku pegi jumpe Mrs. Park and gave her a letter saying that i won't be there on 15th May onwards and wish to thank her.


she said she's never had a pupil like me before. she said one day i'd be an artist or a doctor. she said i could be anything i want to achieve. she said she has high hopes in me. she said i'd have a bright future.insyaAllah.


i know she really meant that coz she kept repeating them over and over again, sincerely. it may not be true (for some obvious reason) but i saw some sparkles in her eyes.


she gave me her picture. a potrait of herself. she even gave me her email coz in 5-10 years' time, she said she'd like to know what i do for living. whether or not i achieve my goal and whether or not her prediction is true.


she said she could never forget me. she said i was like none others. she said i was special.




i say, i'm flattered.

Comments

back to top