noblescent

a personal blog

Fashion show

Ya Allah...what ever in the world have i got myself into?
on tuesday we had assembly and at the end of assembly the teacher called out the bulletin. there was this thing going on about Fashion Show. Whoever intersted could come to room S109 which is in the Art, Design and Textiles block because there will be a meeting held.
it sounded fun and interesting. so i went to the meeting. Burleigh's gonna hold a Fashion Show in the middle of February. there's gonna be different themes and i put down my name in the "Dress to Impress" coloumn. there were some other choices like Cool Bags, Funky Hats, Street Life 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's, Wild and Wacky, The Future.



then, Mrss Canty made me do the so-called "Cool Bags" too. She said i'm artistic.:)
i got sooo excited. i dreamt about all these fashionable dresses and accessories. i got soo excited. in ICT this morning, Kloe and I got so excited. She showed some of the ideas and I showed mine. lol. inspired by Siti. opss, i mean Datuk Siti. hihi. anyhuu...we were gonna go out to town to have a look at some of the materials that i probably need and of course, to survey the prices. then, i remmebered that i have plans tonight. Badminton....>.<.
so, at badminton practice, i was talking to Sayeda. She's an A Level student who does Textiles. i had a thought that she might be able to help me with this whole Fashion Show thing since i'm completely new to all these. I dunno how to knit nor do i know how to sew. kalo butang tecabut, zip terkoyak, aku tau la nak jahit. but this one here is like actually making a dress. A proper one. Oh by the way, forgot to mention that i'll be preseting my "master piece" ON STAGE. it's either i model my product mysefl or i pick any one of my frens to model it for me.
ok, frank speaking, i just wanna make a dress which i will then get to keep it and the heck with that. that's all. moreover, insyaAllah, boleh la aku pakai untuk raya tahun ni. lol.
i'm all right with designing stuffs but to actually produce it, now i've doubts that it's possible. Sayeda said "I can't believe you're gonna make a dress. it's really hard. maybe sounds like nothing but just to get the measurements right would take a lot of time. for some reason, it always goes wrong. but don't worry. i'll help you...i know how to sew and plus, the teachers would give a hand". She got me all nervous and scared now. :(



GOD, WHAT HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO?



wuaa..aku ade banyak benda kene buat. dah la aku kene miss basketball practise for the meeting. esok aku kene miss choir plak coz aku dah kene start kasik idea kat Mrs. Canty for the bag ideas. percayee lah. sesungguhnya kepala aku serabut. aku busy. isk isk.
cummon teeqa. You're always up for a challenge.
i tried to make along to join me coz i just need someone to help me....and a buddy to talk to about these stuffs. but he refused. sedihnye.
IT'S GONNA BE GOOD, PEOPLE. BE PREPARED. BE VERY PREPARED.

Comments

back to top