noblescent

a personal blog

skola bukak?

hoho...
i soOooOo love my school. BURLEIGH IS CLOSED TODAY!
*sigh* watta feeling~ watta way to end the school...dah la next week cuti seminggu. cuti half termmm~~
guess what? lately, i've been sleeping late a lot. like on wed, i slept at about 4 o'clock in the morning. did my math coursework. I'M COMMITED! that's why! I'M RESPONSIBLE! that's why! that's why i would stay up late, very late just to get the thing that i'm not even fond of finished so i get good grades. maths cwk kene buat balik coz Mr Woodforth is really pushing us to get an A star. A sahaja tak cukup! uugh. annoying! riiite, he's got this fantasy about making it to the front cover of the local newspaper for resulting every student (which there are 30 of us) in Maths top set group to get an A star. sad sad fantasy...oh well! nothing is impossible. InsyAllah!
anyway...talking about cwk, the other day (wednesday) was the deadline. aku dengan bangganya, masok kan cwk aku yg aku da bukukan ke dalam GIMP BOX (yap. the box has got a name) pastu, sir asked us to fill in the form columned Name, Class, Completed(Yes or No) and Comment. it may sound gay at first that i mentioned proudly that kununnyer "I'm commited and bla bla bla..." but that was just to make me feel good. coz aku tengah sedikit bengang. like half of the class didn't turn up with their cwk! hesh gayness!!
time the gimp box was passed around to me i gracefully put it in the box and took the sheet to write downmy name, class and YES! i've completed my cwk. but first, i read other people's remarks and i felt like chewing that sheet. BLOODY! nak tau ape derang tulis? oke, for comment, ade yg tulis "My dog ate my coursework"....*sigh*.. but that's my excuse for not handing in my French hwk!
anywaaayy....thenn i scrolled my down and my eyes caught to this french comment made by Chris. "J'adore Nickquita" it means "I love Nickquita"...aiya~
pastu, i looked up again in the first row...it says "Ich...la di da di daa" cross out la di da di daa. it was actually some words in German. then i asked Shelly the person who sensibly wrote that. she said it means "I live in a caravan"....HEH?! is that suppose to be funny? hehe...yeah~
Scott, he wrote a comment saying "My rabbit peed of it". ohmygod....
sir didn't say anything. i bet he didn't even care. sir's the best. he never gets mad. takpe laa....even tho i've worked hard on it, doesn't mean i shud stop. plus, to those who didn't hand in theirs, surely there will be consequences, kan. 25% mark off kalo lambat kot...i hope. coz they really deserve that! :P no fair to those who handed in on time..
OPpsiee....skola bukak la. oke! chiao...nak gi siap. arrghhhhhhhhhh...

Comments

back to top