noblescent

a personal blog

dont feel so good



*sigh...

d'you fink am pretty? i feel gay today~ do, make me feel better.
nothing was wrong with school today. wasn't late, didn't get told off, done all my homework. it's probably because it's monday. everything's wrong about monday. uh! n plus, in maths just now, my head started aching all over again. now that we're doin A star's stuff. i'm so dropping maths~


apart from the fact that it's monday, wut else cud it be? owh yeah. i stayed at school until 5 o'clock for the rehearsals. i remembered that i was exhausted, hungry and just basically confused. the weather was nice and finally wasn't only sunny, but actually quite warm too. about time~


sigh. the rehearsal went well. everyone went on the catwalk and did their moves. i dont think i shud nor do i really wanna do it. i've been avoidin that. but teachers n friends kept nagging me n so did mama. experience everything once. i dont feel good about myself. i feel so small. teachers and friends have been supporting me all the way through. but still~


sigh...d'you fink am pretty? i feel gay today~ i wanna stay outside, close my eyes, smell the grass, take a deep breath and have everything going pass me. i dont feel so good.


i wanna talk to my friends. :(

Comments

back to top