noblescent

a personal blog



10 deep questions that will
really
tell you something about yourself. Not
stupid questions like "what is your
favorite lip gloss?"



1. What is more difficult for you,
looking into someones eyes when you
are telling him/her how you feel, or
looking into someones eyes when they
are telling you how they feel?

: waaa...dua dua tak nak! ;P


2. Think of the last time you were
REALLY hungry. WHY were you hungry?


: because those silly people didn't provide us with lunch food to eat when we actually paid for it. Last malay exam at manc. Pls don't get offended tho. ;)


3. You are on a flight from Honolulu
to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire
in the back of the plane. You have
enough time to make ONE phone call.
Who would you call?


: mama...but actually, i would not waste my time on the phone
calling people, i'd choose to mengucap kalimah syahadah
banyak-banyak.


4. You are at the doctor's office and
he has just informed you that you are
going to die

(1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you
are going to die?

: no.


(2) What do you do with your remaining
days?


: repent, surely (haa...tau takot!) and maybe meet the person I've been longing to meet.


(3) Would you be afraid?

: I’ll never be prepared....so, yeahh. Pretty much.


5. You can have one of the following
two things: lust/love. Which do you
choose?


: duhh! Love!


6. You are walking down the street on
your way to work. There is a dog
drowning in the canal on the side of
the street. Your boss has told you if
you are late even once more, you are
fired. Do you save the dog?

: i will save the dog! diakan makhluk Allah jgk. Then, probably kene samak, kann...takes times, but yeahh.... thenn, bodek2 la boss sket. You know the drills ;P


7. You are unfaithful to your
spouse/significant other. Do you tell
him/her? Why or Why not?


: yesss. I think I will. I really shud anyway coz mane tau dia pon tgh cheat on me and so I was dreading for nothing. It could be a no biggy after all. Butt of coz,,, jaraaanggg skali berlaku begitu ;P


8. Your best friend confesses that
he/she has feelings for you more than
just friendship. He/she is falling in
love with you. What do you do/say


: noooohh! Don't say it! It’s....it's too weird.


9. Think of the last person who you
know that died. You have the chance to
give them 1 hour of life back, but you
have to give one year of your life. do
you do it?


: (this question is mad!) hoh. Though I'd sacrifice my heart for them to live on, I personally wouldn't do it. Life must go on ehh. I rather meet them some point kat Alam Barzakh whatever condition I'll be in, God's will. I mean, cummon...1 hour to 1 year??! 1 hour is nothing!


10. Are you the kind of friend that
you would want to have as a friend?

: you mean like, wud I wanna be friends with myself? Sure thang! xD

Comments

back to top