noblescent

a personal blog

I'M BIG, I'M BAD & I'M BACK!

HEHE..

salamm bloggie :D:D

aku baru nk update ekau je..mesti rindu gila kat aku kann. kawan2 pon tertanye. kesian dorang. jap...tryna rememba why i privated it. oh yahh...now i remember.

howw yar?! im orait.just finished my spm in november. dat means school's finally ova for me, bebeh n better yet, LESEN L is in the making! :P

my life has changed much. so very very muchh.
i met new people, went to new places, new rules and basically new life.
like we all know..life's like the circle of cartwheel's wheel. or...any wheels wud do, actually. there are ups and down :)


and oh yah,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
may this new year be the BEST ever year so far, may it bring us much happiness, barakh and bring us to become a better person with many wonderful memories treasured ;')


nway, tu je for now. my hands are too lazy to type some more.

we shall meet again my deah...

Comments

back to top