noblescent

a personal blog

oo OO oo baalik kampong2 :)

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
 السلام عليكم


dulu2 slalu saye kate darjah 6 (2003) was the best year ever in my life. but actually, now, form 5 (2008) topped it off :)

sweetnye la hai..kawan2 saye yang jauh nun di perantauan dan di tanah air tercinta masih private message saye every once in a while..especially kawan2 study group tu :)
funny. i had never had so much adrenaline pumping before like the time my study group and i were checking out our answers for sejarah spm trial. we sat together in a group with the textbooks and all other references. the feelings were real. every question we moved onto, it felt like a lifeline between life or death. if i got it right, i was over the top, happy and felt like screamingg YES! the world was mine...
when i got a question wrong, i slammed the table with my fist and with great dejection shriekinggg NOOOOOOoo! then  jealousy crept at me..yes, a lil dramatic back then. that's why i preffered to not do it again...because that day, i went home feeeling remorseful instead of glad thinking if only i could go back in time changing my answers. you know when you have circled the right answer and you go back to change it? yeah..the worst feeling ever.

knowing myself, i avoided checking test and exam answers after that. you can make the mice side of me scream out of...obsession...of getting the wrong answer right. huh.
but they kept me feeling so alive that i even freaked myself out. these feelings that were driven out of me, i had missed in the UK. God, thanks for giving me the chance to do SPM in malaysia. indeed, it was the biggest blessing in the best camouflaged disguise. Now i realised that. now i see the hikmah of it. ineed Lord, You know best. if that, i had missed, then, jitra would never EVER have been the same again.

...speaking of which, saye ade cita2 nak balik kampung pada suatu hari nanti.
dua2 kampung. haa..jeng jeng jengg..
kampung ape dan bile? kite nantikan :)
inshallah.

(saye tahu siapa gerangannye sahabat saye yg tgh grrr, terpinga2, excited lagi nk menjerit bila habis bace ni...ahx ;))

Comments

back to top