noblescent

a personal blog

Please keep picking me up, holding me tight and never letting me go..

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
 السلام عليكم



rite now, i just feel like saying i love you to everyone...

so, here. I LOVE YOU.

thank you my Dearest Allah for making my day.
thank you for picking me up, holding me tight and never letting me go...
i want and i will strive for You way.
please give me the strength, courage, confidence and serenity.
Who can deny Your love through Your rahmah and nikmah...
i want and i must do something back in reply to prove You my love...
Allah, please keep picking me up, holding me tight and never letting me go..
I need You in every single breath i take.
i'm incompetent, weak and useless without
Your guidance, Your gentle touch and Your kind whispers in my heart.
Forgive me please Ya Allah at times when I forget. Remind me quick please, ya Allah.
being in the state of forgetfulness is forgetting Your rahmah and nikmah.
i'm damned for forgetting Your rahmah and nikmah...
Forgive me please Ya Allah...forgive me....
Allah, we can love anyone...but in the end of the day, we only have You.
Allah, please keep me close to Your sight and Your heart..
let me be reminded always......
Forgive me please Ya Allah at times when I forget. Remind me quick please, ya Allah.

Allah, I need You to keep picking me up, holding me tight and never letting me go..
I'm nothing without You...


Thank you Allah.

Comments

back to top