noblescent

a personal blog

chill sis...

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
 السلام عليكم


He only wants you to work a lil harder. it's not about how easy you get there..
neither is it about how hard you force, stumping you feet like a child, wanting what you want.
how hard you try and how badly you want it, Allah knows. that's how much He really values. 
and leave it to Allah to get down with the best plan...come what may. nothing happens or doesn't happen according to His will. 


yang baik itu, tak semestinya yang terbaik utkku. He knows best.


O My Lord, You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy. Grant me righteous companions who are more virtuous than me so that I may (strive to) be like them and so that they may be for me the best of companions.”


yeap. 

Comments

back to top