noblescent

a personal blog

i'm proud of anip :)

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

1. Alhamdulillah for granting my bro excellent results today
2. Alhamdulillah for my indonesian guests today. Allah, rapatkahlah ukhuwwah ini for Your sake.
Allah, please help me to assist other in all possible ways. amin
3. Alhamdulillah for 2 unexpected messages from my kedahan friends
4. Alhamdulillah for all your nikmah. Allah if this security means to bring me closer to You, please don't forsake it from me. if the otherwise would be better for me, please don't leave me drowned in my own delusions
5. Alhamdulillah..for the shelter. as i close my eyes tonight, i put my whole life in Your care. if you grant me another day tomorrow, please let it be better, more productive and beneficial for others.  amin.

i just realized today...how i reply people's messages efficiently nowadays.
why? because apparently it's all work related.
before i embarked on MasterPIES, i was lost for a moment because...i love receiving people's messages but it is just a disease of mine that i never reply people's messages. ateeqa nasha, that's bad. those poeple care for you :(
i mean, of course i reply them but it took me soo long to perform the act which could've just taken me 5 mins to type in a good amount of paragraph telling them how i get on with life. else, it would take a 1 or 2 messages more to nudge me. hmmm :/

butt, i can't feel too guilty as the content of the message matters to me. cuba sangat2 utk tak berbual kosong. bukan takda masa...just, tak nak buat masa utk itu. my best friends understand me and accept me despite that because it makes sense, right? and we hardly aka NEVER see each other.
i seem too proud to do the simplest thing but yet i'm too scared to lose them.
Allah please correct me if i'm wrong.

Comments

back to top