noblescent

a personal blog

Part of memorizing is embodying

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

Last Friday's khutbah talked about the relationship between humans and Allah. It was obviously beautiful...and the story about Bilal ibn Rabah radiallahuanhu coming back to give azan never fail to get tears sweling up in my eyes. Sollu'ala nabi.

"A smile is the melter of the heart"
"When you kill your nafs, your ruh is elevated"

My heart was thumped when I first heard them. This is just a quickie update so I don't forget them. So that I don't forget how they used to move me and stir my heart. Though the words don't give me such an impact like the first time I heard them anymore, I hope they do to you.

My prof used to say a lot - Part of memorizing is embodying :)

Check this link out. Quite an amazing tool - http://www.houseofquran.com/quransys/qsys.html



dah homesick lettew. haha. sangat. kat chicago :P

Comments

back to top