noblescent

a personal blog

Long overdue questionnaire.

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

Adik kicik, I forgot about the questionnaire you tagged me. So, here goes the long overdue random questions that I got from the internet (because I missed your post!).


The first thing I did this morning was: reading...

My strength is: My optimism

My weakness is: degil sket, think a lil too much sometimes.

I feel like a beautiful person (yes or no): totally...

I'm going to: chill...

TV character I'd most compare myself to is: buttercup, not. hehe

The most important quality in a potential mate is: agama, akhlak & cheerfulness :)

My guilty snack pleasure is: Animal cracker and pisang gor.

My first kiss was: when i was a bebeh

Someone who always makes me laugh is: Anip dan along

I'm annoyed by: ignorance, intolerance and pessimism

The last books I read was: Purification of The Heart, Hamza Yusuf

If there was a fountain of youth, I'd: know I was in Jannah fosho!

I cannot start my day without: a smile :)

My idol(s) is/are: My prophets peace be upon them and Oprah Winfrey, Rosmawati Zainall, Malala etc

If I was stuck on a deserted island, the one person I'd bring is: doraemon.

I'd prefer to be (beautiful or book smart): A booksmart beauty

Wish three wishes I'd ask for are: Knowledge, health and wealth

One word to describe me is: biasa

A surprising fact about me is: i walk fast and struggle to sleep on time…every time. :( not so surprising i guess.


Adik kick, you've stalked me too much that I'm concerned that you might know too well. Hee.

Comments

back to top