noblescent

a personal blog

Alhamdulillah Exercise.

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم



In the hope of creating a meaningful Eid ul Adha, this is all that got planned for now. May the Best Planner helped things go smoothly. Amin.

Alhamdulillah for...

1. Muezza for being such a great companion when I have to stay up late.

2. First 10 days of Dzulhijjah!

3. Down to a size 6 from 12? Not that I was even trying. I just became careless! Help me stay fit and healthy ya Allah regardless of size. 

4. The Projek Rahman book got published! Don't know how to feel about that because I know my writing was an EPIC fail. Seriously. And nobody would nor should convince me other wise. Nightmare. Still feeling sick in the tummy. I'm not even trying to put myself down, be humble or negative. I'm just being dead serious, logical and rational. Sigh. My Bahasa Malaysia needs polishing big time. Not proud :( but alhamdulillah for the whole soul-sucking-by-dementors experience. I knew no happiness in the writing process, threatened in fact, having been picked as one of the writers. Honored but terrifying. The process of writing  the essay piece wasn't easy at all for me. Maybe a bit different for other writers but alhamdulillah at the end of the day. Allah wouldn't have put me in that situation without a reason. Soul sucking + soul searching. I learned a lot about myself (and Malaysia!).

5. Still being able to type my thoughts out. I have been idle for so long. I pray that Allah help me share more reflections that are beneficial to us all. Amin.

Comments

back to top