noblescent

a personal blog

srueevryy

1. First off, what's your name?
- Ateeqa Nasha

2. Ok, but what do people call you?
- teeqa, sha, atiqs, tiki, chika tika…memacam aih


3. Have you ever kissed someone with
braces?
- er not in that way :D

4. Who is the fourth missed call on
your
call log?
- well lets see... ila!


5. If you could change your eye color,
what would you change it to?
- bright pink. It's dazzleng! :D

6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
- me, lookin macho, surrounded by the flowers


7. What do you have handy at your
bedside everynight?
- a book to read, a box of tissue paper just in case I get to the bit where it saddens me, my fon which works as an alarm n reminder, some disturbingly ginormous teddy just in case I’m feeling like punching someone ;)

8. What was the last text message you
sent?
- oh yehh...someone generously said that I was mean, Nasha jahat...and the like. haha


9. What do you want for Christmas?
- presents, obviously.. if that's possible even though I don't even celebrate it. Usually I get them from my school frens.

10. Do you have your tree up yet?
- nooo lahh...

11. Do any of your friends annoy you?
- hey, they wont be called frens for nothing ;)

12. What color is your cell phone?
- silver n black but most of the parts
are black.


13. When was the last time you cried
from laughing so hard?
- :( years ago maybe?

14.What school would you rather go to?
- sbp kat Malaysia, maybe? lol like I'm even qualified


15. And what college, if applicable?
- Kolej Sultan Abd Hamid? Ehh, tu skolah laki..:P actually, it doesn't matter much. Burleigh College is fun enough (yeah, it's all abt the fun innit)

16. Who was the last person that made
you laugh?
- emmmm, hurmmmmm...ntah la. I forgot when the last time I laughed was.


17. What do you like from Subway?
- veg sandwich kot. Entah. I've only been there once.

18. Who do you make fun of most?
- hehe. people who I'm close with. Literally! But anip suffers most kot :D:D my pet.


19. What's the longest you've ever
talked on the phone?
- ntah...I don't talk much :P

20. Do you think you've gotten prettier
since jr.high?
- seriously, I don't think so. *sigh...i miss the innocent-looking Ateeqa Nasha :P

21. Have you seen your best friend cry?
- yess! Coz we had to say goodbye to each other :(

22. Who was the last person to leave
you a voicemail?
- atiq! Years ago this was...he screamed his lung out, "NASHA BUSUKKKK!!!" heshhh… -__-"

23. Have you ever peed outside before?
- ape pnye soalan daa.

24. Do you dance in the car?
- no not really


25. What do you think of hunting and
fishing?
- hunt n fish for a whatt, nihh.. ahemm ;P

26. Do you and your bestfriends act
alike?
- yea apparently. People usually get mistaken us by twins or sisters ;)


27. What is a noise that you cannot
stand?
- ketika mat rempit merempit, the noise that seems to make out the word hai or wewitt or hello cik adek by some pathetic perves

28. Does your mom vacuum early in the
morning, when you're sleeping?
- well, first of all, she doesn't do the hovering and second of all, I do the hovering. So, no chance of me being asleep then. But above all, I would refuuuuse to hover in the morning when people are still asleep (but ppl like along are excused tho. hehe).


29. Are your parents strict or do they
let you do whatever?
- depends. I think they are cool enough.

30. What age did you get a cell phone?
- 13


31. Would you rather sleep at a
friend's or have them over at your
house?
- at friend's of course. Heck no when my room is as big as worm's whole.

32. Do you watch MTV?
- ermm noh


33. Has something happened that you
honestly thought you were gonna die?
- yessss nearly drowned once. Funny coz I'm actually certified of havin some adequate swimming skills. Andd err, also, some other few occasions

36. Do you have a hard time admitting
your wrong?
- well, sometimes. Depends. If it was OBVIOUSLY my fault, I'd say sorry straight away. Otherwise, I WOULD get into a row to defend myself. I AM, bdway, very defensive :P


38. What shoes did you wear today?
- tak kluar rumah lagik. but I have been wearing my bright pink slipar jepong dlm rumah.

39. What makes you lose your appetite?
- When there are no appealing starters. Seriously! Like chocolate or fruits (supposingly, they are desserts but hey!). Hesh, cammane ntah bley jd camtu..


40. What color is your laundry basket?
- whitee

42. Does it contain fur?
- no.


43. Do you own any Abercrombie or
Hollister polos?
- emm I prefer tees

44. Do you think those stores are too
expensive?
- dunno, don care. :D


Comments

back to top