noblescent

a personal blog

fatigue

dah pukol 00:47 dah...

i miss typing in my blog. i've been seriously busy with these lot underneath.




taking care of 3 kids (todlers) and a baby is quite tiring. good for me. it's like a reality check of what being a mum is like. it's been nerly two weeks i've been doint this baby sitting job and i'm now so fond of them. i know what they like, what they don't like, what they're like, what they're not like...pretty much everydaythey make me watch spiderman and batman on video with them.

i love them all so much (and i bet they love me much too) but i must say, ayip is the manjest. 

making him sleep is soo easy. tepok2 je. so, usually, before i go home at 4, i make sure he's asleep. and as usual, an hour after my departure, i'd get a text mssg from thier mum saying "arip bangon td mengamuk cari teeqa"...i loveeee him.

oke. i shud be off. i need a rest too. it's now 1 o'clock.



whats new? what's coming up?

wait for the next update





MML BBQ - Beacon Hill Saturday 04/08/07


and




My First Day of Job

Comments

back to top