noblescent

a personal blog

got your stuff ready yet?


no...not really...

i wanna work! i wanna stay baby sitting kids.

forever teqa?


well, obviously not...

then, when it's time to go back to collge, it's TIME to go back to college....

ugh...i hate it when the "sane" part of me is right. now, i'm just feeling like hanging around with those kids for the rest of the year, seeing them growing up and being their cool "anty" as they think i am. for your info, two of them were already thinking of marrying me someday.


i spoke to nabil (who ALWAYS randomly asks "kenapa anty nakal hah?" or "anty ni naughty girl la")...

me : nnt nabil nak kawen dgn anty tak?

nabil: tanak ah...

me : why?


nabil: nanti anak2 anty nakal mcm anty.



then i spoke to ayip...

me : ayip! abg nabil nk kawen dgn anty jugak laa...cammane nih??


ayip: alaaaa...anty kawen la dgn ayip dulu...

me : kenape kene ayip dulu?


ayip: ye laa..ayip kan baby lagi. nanti sape nak jage ayip...


i was just pecking nabil on the cheek yesterday and he said...

nabil: anty...jangan la cium kiteeerr..

me : loorhh kenape?


nabil: kite maluu...karang umi kite nampak.


lolness...
Kids say the darnest things....

Comments

back to top