noblescent

a personal blog

rain, rain go away...

:( i'm so sad, gloomy and dejected...i'm missing someone (u can't guess who even if you know me) so terribly.. trust me, when i say i miss someone, i really really REALLY mean it and Allah sajalah yg paham...



anyway, aku dah tak jaga bebudak tu. sedihnyerr...rindu giler kat diorang. ALREADY! last friday was my last day. kak zana wanted to treat me so on friday, afta jumah prayer, abg aede and kak zana balik rumah. aku ditugaskan untuk siap kat bebudak...mandi kan ayip and baby hajidah, get them dressed, make them look smart and whatnot...



fun day was had. we went shopping at The Fosse Shopping Park. i bought school's stuff like you know, bags, school trainers and pencil case. ugh and also, i bought The Series Of Unfortunate Event DVD. I had been dreaming for aaaaaaaages to watch that movie. That's because I've read about five books of the whole series out of 12 of them and they rock big time. i know the DVD came out like years ago but only now i got the chance to watch it and actually own the DVD that I bought MYSELF! Lemony Snicket is such a unique author. from my collection, i own six of the books and still six more to collect. i dont read them anymore though because i still have Marian Keyes' books to read. I'm on my fourth novel of hers out of seven, altogether i think. it's women's read. i enjoyed Lemony's when i was 13 yrs old...


i miss the kdis so bad. baby especially. last sunday, just two days after my retirement, i saw abg aede carrying baby hajidah. i wanted to grabed her and kiss her so hard on the cheek, i wanted to hold her tiny chubby fingers. Resentfully, i only saw her from far and having to hold myself back was like holding yourself back from a tempting ice-cream chocolate cake...how i missed her! i swear to god, she looked at my direction from her daddy's back and smiled at me.

i still remember how everyday when i rang the door bell and the kids would have answered it and hajidah would grab my leg and hold on tight to it while smiling up to me, wanting me to hold her up and give the warmest kiss. :(


god i wonder how can a mother be apart from her baby for a day~




she's sooOo cute. i want a baby like her! she's as cute as this...




Comments

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments, concerns or inquiries? Or else, just drop me a note to say hi! :)

back to top