noblescent

a personal blog

Last day at burleigh

hmm..16th of January was my official last day of school in burleigh. it was pretty sad. shelly kindly cried :D hehe..i like people crying over me in this occasion it shows how special i am to them. i didnt expect that at all. i went quite speechless after that. i hugged her and say you're gonna get over it. lol..which, i realised, made things even worse. i justthought it was gonna be just like another day...

in maths, someone burst out the new to Mr. Woodforth. my plan was to see him in person at the end of the lesson. damn. so, in the mid of lesson, he looked at me funnily and asked "is it true today's ur last day?" i just said, "yeah...ehm, u didnt have to say that out loud..." hehe..seriously. he said, "oh so0rry" and grinned.

then french. nikki urged me to tell miss coz she wanted badly to see her reaction now that coz i was my french teacher's pet. i just said, "wait till the ned of the lesson!"..so, at the end of the lesson, i declared and she was absolutely shattered that it scared the life out of me. he face reaction and all. nikki and i at first kinda took the piss saying "i bet she's gonna say Oh la laa! or MON DIEU! or SACRE BLUE or ZUT ALORS and stuff like that.." hehe..
but noh. she seemed really sad and shocked. i became all sad and shocked all of a sudden too. dunno why. it probably just hit me that, someone does care that i'm leaving..and i'm leaving for good! it's my last day today! i wont ever see this great french teacher of mine, i wont ever be doing FRENCH again.


same with english. i was asking for grade from the english mock exam and he started complaining taht i was one mark off my target grade. i interupted him knowing taht'll shut him up and instantly he went all weepy. T_T he cares for me as well you know. he was so worried abt my exams n told me to stay on n everything. i had to explain AGAIN why and that included the sad story of the landlord n his gf.

same with other subject teachers...like ICT, P.E, Art, Food Tech (the teacher, Mrs Miller, suggested me that i shud sell my coursework n get good money out of it..lol..hmm..on the second thought...~ :P lol).


last lesson on friday was science. the whole class went up to library and found out abt stuff and make a newspaper article out of it. kayliegh and i decided to do a poster. one good reason. less words to be written . even tho that wasnt actually what we were suppose to do but the heck with that. IT WAS MY LAST DAY! screw kayleigh tho. lol. gosh i love her. best coursemates we were. english and science.

thing is, it was so chaos and we were literally having fun in science that i forgot to tell my sci teacher that i was leaving. sigh...i realised that after i got home.

oh well..he wudnt bother, i thought. we arent even close. as of right now, this moment, i honestly forgot what his name is. i feel so guilty. still, eyt. he was my teacher and he deserved a simple appreciation as simple as saying thank you. i really do feel bad. sigh..sorry sir.

at least after that i had something to cheer me up. it was opening presents time! :D

Comments

back to top