noblescent

a personal blog

Nadia Arissa

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم

Syukur Alhamdulillah ya Allah for creating us all beautiful in our own forms...



Daniel, Hanif and Nadia eating my favorite snack from Malaysia until it's all finish, leaving not even a bite for me. 





Do you know what it feels like to have someone who's always ready to smile for you? Well, this special girl right here is my sunshine :) Lately, I noticed that she has been quite attached to me. Or so I'd like to think so. Whenever I bumped into her, she would smile up to me, eagerly, and expect me to pick her up and hang on to her. It's amazing how babies could do that. No wonder mereka ni qurratul 'ain dan penghibur hati yang menghiasi sesebuah family. All it takes is senyuman yang setia daripada mereka ^_^

The other day on First Syawal, the community here held a gathering. Surely enough, I was there and so was Nadia and family. I helped her filling up her bowl with some food. Grapes were her favorite. After eating together, I sent her off to the play ground, leaving her to her sisters' accompany. I had friends to entertain, food to yet be touched and other babies to check out. lol. The next few hours, I stationed at a couple who had such a handsome baby called Leon. The baby's facial expression was the like of a philosopher. Can you imagine? A philosopher stuck in a baby world while wearing a baby diaper, in a ridiculously cute baby bibs, ready to blast off smelly baby poop. Hehe. Oh the cuteness. 

Out of nowhere, suddenly Hanna (Nadia's big sister) appeared in front of me. 

"Oh, hello there Hanna...what's up?"

"Did you know...while we were playing on the swing, Nadia decided that she wanted to leave the playground and made her way to the hut. While pointing at your direction, she said "There she is!" and was about to hug you from behind. But then she saw you holding a baby and said "Oh...." and left. I was like, aaaaaaaww Nadia. hehe." Aaaw Nadia indeed! I felt so bad. Can I please adopt her to be my sister pet, kak Ina?


1st Syawal, towards the end of the event - Nadia dah ngantok sgt2...

Comments

  1. Masha Allah Ateeqa! I was just exploring and checking out other people's blogs when I remembered that you have a blog. I'm so glad I found your blog, and found this post... Thanks for thinking so highly of Nadia! ~ Kak Ina <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments, concerns or inquiries? Or else, just drop me a note to say hi! :)

back to top