noblescent

a personal blog

With hardship there's ease


بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم


Ash-Sharh = The Consolation / Cooling The Temper / Relief

dude. i've a lot to talk about. i just need to be patient and prioritize my work before my rantings. You see, some may say those who blog, have no life besides that. But blogging keeps me sane. It helps me unwind and organize my train of thoughts. It helps me makes sense out of nonsense.
I totally dig this ayat from Ash-Sharh. It totally makes a visionary, a believer and a striver out of you after some long arduous struggle. Pause, immerse yourself and be reminded again your of goals in this dunya for akhirah. Get some reality check, straighten the path. It's like banana split ice cream topped with crunched peanuts and a drizzle of hot choc fudge layered with whipped cream....after a heavy dinner.



So when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].

Comments

back to top